To promote of Vignaioli Selection portfolio and canvassing new clients specifically aimed at restaurant and fine wine retail sales consultancy. at restaurant and fine wine retail sales consultancy.
Sales Consultant Job Duties:
- Develops an effective marketing and sales strategic plan in order to maximize wine distribution within an established or growing customer base.
- Develops a broad base of support for Vignaioli Selction services by maintaining routine contact with key decision makers.
- Provides timely educational programs, materials and services when deemed necessary.
- Works with Sales Director to monitor sales growth and market penetration with the use of monthly reporting tools.
- Works, when necessary, with the accounting department to resolve any billing issues within their designated territory.
- Responsible for communicating directly with the Customer Service department regarding any specific ordering or shipping needs indicated by clients within their territory.
- Meets agreed upon goals and objectives effectively and in a timely manner.
- Arrives at work, appointments, meetings, and all work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
- Attends meetings and functions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Sales Consultant Skills and Qualifications:
- Lifting up to 45 lbs., bending, sitting, carrying, standing, manual dexterity, reaching, visual acuity, driving.
- High School or GED diploma.
- 2 – 3 years sales experience
- 2 – 3 years Restaurant/Wine Shop experience preferred. Demonstrated computer knowledge.
- Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills.
- Commissions paid 2x per month
- Paid vacation
- 401(k) Plan
- Medical/dental coverage